View Single Post
Old 11-04-2016, 08:47 PM   #19
ninety6

Re: Grandpa's C10 Silverado Restoration Project

Haven't decided on the interior yet.. for now, just leaving as is. Dash is a little cracked up, and carpet is stained, and seat actually has some burned spots from the sun. But it's original. Eventually I'd like to get it cleaned up with a newer seat cover and repaired or replaced dash panel. Other than that, clean up and maybe a little paint here and there should clean it up. door panels and headliner need some work too.

I'm really an all black interior type of guy -- but, being a brown/tan truck, that just doesn't make sense. so i will probably go with really dark brown for anything i replace.... as long as i still plan on not painting the truck.

Tonight I cleaned up the old paint protection film in front of the rear tire (one of them, will do the other another day...) I'd tried various things to clean it up, but it was VERY stubborn. Finally got tipped off to the wonder wheel / whizzy wheel... and tried one. i was pleasantly surprised how well it worked. An hour of work, and it looks new again.
Attached Images

ninety6 is offline   Reply With Quote