View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 09:53 AM   #2
SaveRustySqBodys

Re: 1987 V3500 Build

It's kinda sad because the truck has just been sitting in various spots in the yard. After almost 2 years yesterday I pulled out a side project of mine, an 85 K10 to make room for the K30...I just couldn't stand to look at it anymore and not doing anything to it.

The frame is excellent for a new england truck. Cab is going to need Cab corners, rockers, driver floor, and probably something else. Interior is all there, but needs work. Overall the truck needs some TLC. The air cleaner says Goodwrench Reman 454. I haven't ran any numbers on the motor so I have no idea. When I messaged Rolane trans, the guy said he didn't recall the motor ever being swapped so who knows. When I got the truck it came with an extra vent window which also had a goodwrench sticker on it. So it's quite possible. Oh and it's got a burgundy interior, which from what I've seen... is quite uncommon.

Sorry for some tiilted pictures. I might be able to fix them eventually, but chances are I won't. You get the idea though...burgundy interior...rpo sheet.
Attached Images

SaveRustySqBodys is offline   Reply With Quote