View Single Post
Old 12-13-2016, 05:21 PM   #59
Classic Heartbeat
Project Junkie! Fishing Poor!!

Re: Classic Heartbeat 69-72 Blazer Body Mount Kit.....

Kind of looks like we will getting enough parts to make 200 kits right now. Looking like price will be around $240.00 or $250.00. I couldn't get to LMCs price of $200.00. I just can't purchase in the quantities that is needed to get there. Hardware companies were talking in the 100,000 pieces to get a brake large enough to do so. There just isn't any way I can afford to do that. We will look into it again once we sell most of the inventory we will have. I think the 40 or so bucks is well worth it when you consider the cushions will not go bad in our kits. I am hoping to have enough stuff here to be able to ship before Christmas, but I must say that may be a little optimistic because some parts are having to be made custom for my kit. If you would like to pre-order I am excepting orders now. We do not charge credit cards before the kit will ship. It is just a way that you can be among the first to get one. So there you have it. I did what I could for now and we will have 200 excellent quality kits anyway. Contact me either by email or phone call if you would like to pre-order a kit. WES
Call us Toll Free (888) 338-2502
Like Us on Facebook
No appointment necessary.
72 BB Chevy Custom Deluxe / Custom Camper
67 I-6 (Soon to be 5.7 LS1) Panel
68 BB Chevy Short Bed
72 6.0 LQ9 Short Bed Chevy 4X4
Olympia's fastest growing truck parts supplier.
Olympia's home for Wayward Chevys
Classic Heartbeat is offline   Reply With Quote