Thread: 55 Chevy C-4
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2014, 01:28 AM   #4
Az. Hank

Re: 55 Chevy C-4

I started the teardown so I can get going on the frame when I get time. Motor was a smallblock Chevy and a turbo. Those are going south as this truck was sitting outside and they are most likley filled with sand. (It didn"t have pluges in it and the intake was just sitting on top of the block) I wasn't planning on using them anyway. I'm thinking LS and an automatic for the powerplant.
The rear fenders have to go those are some funky tail lights. I just want to go back to the traditional look. Chassie will be all rebuilt and I want to do the "Patina" paint job leaving some dents and stuff but fixing anything big or rotted out.
Oh I want to put it on ShockWaves so that when I stop at the parts store or something I can blow the bags and sit it right down on the ground. Here's where I'm at now. It's going to be a long build. My biggest problem is when I'm driving I have a lot of time to think.. LOL

Name:  DSCN9398.jpg
Views: 1947
Size:  62.7 KB

Name:  DSCN9413.jpg
Views: 1950
Size:  54.3 KB

Name:  DSCN9441.jpg
Views: 1950
Size:  62.6 KB

Name:  DSCN9444.jpg
Views: 1946
Size:  51.5 KB

Everytime I click the paper clip or the arrow it gives me a dropdown of my attachments then when I move my mouse down to the one I want to select it disapperes?
Az. Hank is offline   Reply With Quote