View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 07:41 PM   #42
MattPSU

Re: Porterbuilt Stage 1 Front and Rear Kit Chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68chvy View Post
you have a link of what you would need like what controls and compressor I.would.need.. I plan on doing.this drop soon so gathering my parts list.. thnx again.on.info
http://www.azproperformance.com/Air-Management-Kits/

Here's a link to the air management systems that Pro Performance offers. The Manual, Pro 1 and Pro 2 kits are nice in that they include everything you'll need. I'm sure you could piece one together, but these kits will have all the wiring, fittings, air line, etc. that you'll need.

I highly recommend that you call Travis at Pro Performance and tell him what all you're looking for. He'll help you put together everything so that you don't miss anything. If you want to do some variation on one of these kits (two tanks rather than one for example), he'll create a package to meet your needs/goals.

If you need more help, let me know. If you want my number/email, let me know and I'll PM you with that info.

BTW - just checked out your truck. Very nice. You guys and your LS swaps have me thinking that may be my power plant route when I get to that point.

Thanks - Matt

1972 Chevy Cheyenne SWB - Build: Porterbuilt State 1 Front & Rear, Bolt in Notch, McGaughys 2.5 Drop Spindles, Boyd Welding Fuel Tank

UPSTATE SC GM TRUCK CLUB: FACEBOOK WEBSITE