Thread: off it goes
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2018, 11:30 AM   #1118
ajgriffin

Re: off it goes

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't qualify because they have shown too many pictures of the truck.

From the Detroit Autorama Website
The vehicle must make its first public showing at the Detroit Autorama. Showing the vehicle (or any unique part of the entry, i.e. frame, engine or body) at any indoor or outdoor show will make it ineligible for contention. Please feel free to contact us with questions about eligibility.

Except as otherwise set forth below, no photos or comments of the contending vehicle are to be posted on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, MySpace or any other social media website or internet comment board or blog or sent via text message or email. Friends, family and other third parties with access to the vehicle must be advised of the above statement and the Ridler Award Qualifications.

Photos, artist renderings or videos showing the vehicle in a completed state or in finish color are not allowed, and will result in disqualification. All decisions concerning prior exposure and eligibility for the Ridler Award will be determined by the Michigan Hot Rod Association and Championship Auto Shows, Inc.
Either way...yes, this truck is awesome! Show us more