View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 02:55 AM   #16
Walts_restoration
Real Projects never die

Re: Tall Skinny Mud Tires Who's got them?

Ended up finding a picture of our 300k mile farmtruck, 350/th350/203 3/4 ton 4x4. Not sure what tires, but im guessing stock sized 7.00x16s sound right.

I still love that tow truck, would be worth it to get it back running i think, you have lots of history with it, but id keep the wrecker part just for fun! Im just like my old man, i like the oddball stuff, whether it be a 57 ice cream truck, 56 v8 bus gm claims they didnt build (said they only built v8 buses starting in 57, but v8 in the vincode), 68 c40 tilt cab another gm said they didnt make, and lots of other oddball stuff, oh and our 64 c40 wrecker!

How much did your q78x16s set you back if you dont mind me asking? and what width of wheel do you have? I love the look of stock steelies and dog dishes, why i ask, and i was thinking about looking for some 16x10s or having a set widened. What brakes you running under them too? Heck, do you have a build thread i can just start posting these on, dont want to hijack tall and skinny thread.

My name tag says Ryan

KansasTwister On other forums

Last edited by Walts_restoration; 06-24-2009 at 02:57 AM.
Walts_restoration is offline   Reply With Quote