View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 10:23 AM   #56
DanSaco

Re: 700r4 lockup help

So I guess my login times out and I stopped getting notifications. Sorry, I didn't see anymore posts. I dont have a pressure gauge and wouldn't know how to use it if I did. I have changed the tv cable brackets to the proper ones from Jegs, and have adjusted it to the best of my ability. I bought a digital trans temp gauge and installed it, but it doesn't work. Rewired it six times, still won't work right. I can only get a reading of 25 degrees. Emailed the company for help but haven't heard back.
Somebody mentioned dropping the pan to take a picture of wiring. I haven't touched any wiring internally, and it worked before. I had the pan down and changed the filter, the fluid still looked great, not burnt and no buildup in the pan.
I'd really like to know if I should just replace the transmission, or just the torque converter. Or maybe solenoid. I hate to pull this tranny if its fixable, but I'm running out of time. Truck needs to go back on the road for winter when the wife's car gets put away.
Posted via Mobile Device
DanSaco is offline   Reply With Quote