View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 09:23 PM   #111
Stitch
Account Suspended

Re: 1984 C10 parting out*

here's pictures of the door panels...like I said they are complete besides the straps and the trim behind the straps...they are in very good shape...there are a couple of areas that need attention though...the tops of the door panels are faded..there is no dry rot or anything like that...a can SEM color coat and these will look like new...I planned on color coating them and selling them for more, but I didn't get around to it...the pockets, cloth inserts, and armrests are all in very good condition...the window felts at the top of the doors are there and in tact...one has a tear on it, but they are in fair condition...as you can see in the pictures of the back of the door panels, all the prongs and nuts are intact and there are no cracks in the door panels...the lower door panels are 100% restorable...the chrome on the top of the carpet is in excellent condition as are the vents...you can take them to an upholstery shop and they can put new carpet on these and they will be brand new...I manage an upholstery shop so I have a little experience with this...
door panels stripped are $40 set
armrests $10 set
pockets $10 set
lower carpet panels $10 set
power window and door lock switches $10
I'll sell the upper and lower door panels as is in a package deal for $60...that's 25% off
if it'll sweeten the deal, I'll strip the upper door panels down, clean and colorcoat them the original color and reassemble them for free...if you buy the whole package
if you don't want the door panels whole, we can start taking stuff off of them...

Pic 1 - door panels
Pic 2 - driver's upper and lower door panel
Pic 3 - passenger's upper and lower door panel
Pic 4 - damage to driver's carpet
Pic 5 - top of driver's door panel where it's faded
Attached Images

Last edited by Stitch; 02-04-2010 at 09:38 PM.
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote