View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 07:29 PM   #3913
HO455
Post Whore

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds

72 C30 dually BBC $7500! I don't know if it is as rare as claimed, but cool nevertheless.

https://portland.craigslist.org/clc/...496266903.html

I have a 1972 Chevrolet Cheyenne Super 30 custom camper dually flatbed with extended wheel base

70,000 original miles
402 Big Block v8
Quadrajet 4bbl carb
HEI distributer
Pushes about 400hp
Turbo 400 3 speed automatic
Tilt steering
Power brakes/steering
A/C
Exterior cab lights

This is a reliable truck that I have been using as a daily driver. There is no rust and the frame rails are straight with no cracks. No knocks or taps, smokes the tires in all 3 gears. I wanted to make a low rider out of it and eventually drag race it. I have a pair of 20 inch wide deep dish slick rims i'll throw in. I was planning on replacing the dually tires with 2 super wide racing slicks. If I had a choice I would keep this truck for the rest of my life but since I lost my job I'm going to lose my house if i don't sell it.

I have the title in hand I'm the second owner.

This is a investment opportunity. One thing these newer trucks will never be is a classic. If you wanted to do a complete restoration this truck would be worth upwards of $40,000 or more. Everything on this truck is Original nothing has been swapped and if you look at the odometer you will notice that the numbers are perfectly in line with each other because it has not been tampered with. That is how you can tell it has not rolled over or been rolled back. Super 30 is the super sport of the classic Chevy trucks. C10's, C20's, and C30 chevys are way more common and easier to find and very few came with the big block. This particular truck is so rare I challenge you to find one the same.

Call, text, or email me any time the price is negotiable and I might be willing to take a partial trade.
Thanks,
Attached Images

If it breaks I didn't want it in the first place
The WMB repair thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=698377