View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 11:54 PM   #332
Slick67
Sofa King Crazy!!

Re: Buried to Bagged 1972 2wd

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolife99 View Post
Beautiful chassis!

What's the plan for the air compressors and tank once the tub is on?
Will they be inside with you or under the tub?

I have one small compressor inside my blazer behind the rear seat, and it drives me crazy when it's running.
I am building a trunk compartment behind the seats and the compressors will be under a clam-shell cover behind that and it will be hinged to open. It should eliminate the amount of noise in the driver area. Hopefully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbassin View Post
I wish I had known you and your chassis were at LST. I would love to have checked it out and visited for a bit. Maybe next time.
Awww Man!!!! I am there every year since the first in 2012. Never miss that show! Sure wish I would have posted enough on here so we could have met up! Next year it may be a little further along and actually have a body on it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngrodder View Post
Your frame looks great. I did have a question, I noticed in an earlier post you where taking frame parts to powder coater and there was surface rust. Did tbe parts get sandblasted before powder coat. I have 0 experience with powder coating that's why I ask.

Thanks
Marc
Hey Marc! The powdercoater normally does all of their own sand blasting so they can control the environment the powder is going on. It is all included in the price normally. Frames are usually in the neighborhood of around $500 to $2000, mine is on the high end due to so many parts. (61) If you have anymore questions please do not hesitate to ask!!

My Blazer Build (New) - http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=654650

My 67 Build - http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=335650

67 Chevy LWB big window a/c AKA TOTALLED BY A JACKASS.
1972 2wd Blazer "Porterbuilt and Sloshed"
Slick67 is offline   Reply With Quote