View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 06:29 PM   #1
Yotapane

New to me 70 swb stepside...my 1st post

First of all I'd like to thank everyone for the wealth of knowledge youve created within this site. Ive lurked here for over 5 years and appreciate all the tech tips, hints and help you all provide.. ive owned 4 or 5 swb 67-72s since highschool and am a die hard 67-72 guy. I wanted to share a few details and pics of my latest find.
Its a 1970 stepside in its mostly original 512 met. green, protecto plate and owners manual.... Only evidence of bodywork/repaint is pass side lower cab corner lower rear corner of door. Truck has been in storage ondoors since 1981 and i have all the documentation and storage reciepts
Zero zero rust... ive counted 12 dings and only 1/2 of the dings have a mark near them...
Truck was Born an i6 3 ott...previous owner swapped in a very strong 377/th400 and crappy ratchet shifter in 1979-80 before it was squirreled away, other than the guy i bought it from buffing the paint out it was untouched i wish it wasnt buffed out but nothing i can do about that... ive done moatly maintenance relayed repairs so far and have no plans of paint or body(unless i fond a non spare driver fender)...working on getting pics uploaded sorry for the long post and thanks again for all the years of info..

Upside down...

Last edited by Yotapane; 07-20-2017 at 10:25 PM.
Yotapane is offline   Reply With Quote