View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 07:33 AM   #3040
Grizz1963

Re: Grizz's Redneck Express 1966 Chevy Short Fleetside RESTO-GO!

Continuing the skinning of the barn.....

And looking from the front........

The next step is to cast the massive floor and then do the interior, which should go a lot quicker and show results.

The large workshop doors will be added later.

I have been enjoying the progress as Dennis shares it, going along.

Back home on Mud Island (Just imagine being in the Southern Hemishphere where the summers are kicking in now) things are going along their merry way.

I popped into Rochester last Sunday thinking the Christmas market had started at the Castle..... Wrong.

But it was on this weekend and I got some chutneys and sauces I wanted from a small batch manufacturer, so all good.

This week I also had a really good early morning sighting.

This was the front and rear of my house, photos taken less than 5 minutes apart.

From ugly skies to rain in under 5 minutes.

You have to love the weather here.

Looking at the Thames river and Essex direction out front.

Out the rear toward Dover and the Medway River.

Went to lunch with Katy and her daughter last weekend and seems they did know where to seat me.

Ohhhh..... and to get back to automotive type stuff.

I had washed and cleaned Prozac as well.

Love it when the little van is clean.

Despite its body being as rough as a Badgers butt it still looks great from 500 meters.

And makes me smile when I go out to the shops in it or use it as intended to move stuff about

So that's me kind of updated.

I am still contemplating buying either a Ford Ranger/Mazda B series truck in single cab/King cab 2x4 flavour, or if I can find an affordable Chevy S10 in 4.3 litre V6 flavour with a Fleetside body and king cab at the right money (cheap)...... woooohooo.

Later
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote