View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 07:17 PM   #19
Grizz1963

Re: New Guy - Grizz1963 signing in from Rochester, KENT

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrestoguy View Post
Welcome, Grizz!

You'll have a blast on this site. Great people, beautiful trucks, LOTS of excellent tech info, and everybody gets along without the silly bickering you see on a lot of car websites.

We're all truck geeks here, and we make a special effort to help each other out, whether it's advise, technical info, or parts. We're all in this together.

You've got some really nice vehicles, and whenever you get your 60-66, I know it'll be a knockout.
Sorry, I should have replied earlier.

I am happy to hang around with truck geeks.....at least somewhere to get wisdom rubbed off on me.

I also noted the culture here, which is why I am here, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvbowties View Post
Welcome, Grizz and hope your visits on here are happy. I love the Anglia, with a big PLUS for the 'under 40k miles'! It looks really too nice to alter; but I just gotta say it looks like it would be a neat place to hide a small-block Chevy. I think, with our help on here, you could be directed to add the v-8 with a 700R4 and get some fantastic gas mileage....and your follow-posts and final product would then make us all 'eat our hearts out'.
When this project is complete and ready for disposal, I want 1st chance.
I'm already brainstorming for a cool left-handed shifter for the 700!
Sam
Thanks Mr Bowtie.... I suspect that a new owner may or may not moddify the Anglia.

All I am really interested in right now is getting my bus and the Anglia sold on so that I can make some space in the garage for a Pickup truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj383ss View Post
Welcome Grizz,

I think I have seen you awesome work before on the Garage Journal?

You have a garage build on there I believe.

Bret
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta2Don View Post
Ditto!!!
Hi Bret,

Thanks for the compliments..... Yes I do have a thread on garage journal.... It amazes me that it has had over 120k views.
I do tend to get up to some weird stuff.

Garage thread here: http://www.garagejournal.com/forum/s...ht=mixed+grill
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote