View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 06:52 PM   #1
alsriv2

Location: Formerly MD and San Diego, now loving life in Arizona
'77 GMC Jimmy found

Hello there.

I just posted this on the truck page, and didn't notice the Blazer section...my Bad.
I usually hang around the 67-72 pages as I am a current owner of a '69 C-10 with a 396 and some other goodies.

I just came across a '77 GMC (not sure if it is called a Blazer), 2wd, with what appears to be a nice option package. 350/350, AC, tilt column, power windows, power doors locks, Rally rims, etc. It even has the original plaid seats/tan interior/with console in good condition. Original color is pale yellow, but has been repainted in white on the exterior. It has the hardtop over the driver/passenger area, and a removable rear roof.
The truck is in good shape, but does need motor work as it has a knock.
I don't have a picture of the SPID, but should be able to this week.
I have liked this body style for a number of years and finally found one in decent shape.
Basic questions here...unusual? Rare? Can anyone share a picture or two of what the original paint scheme might look like?
Google has got close to showing what an original looks like, but no too much in original shape.

The truck is not going anywhere anytime soon, so I have plenty time to decide if I want to make this one mine. It has a clear title, and is mostly rust free being from central Texas originally.

2012 Ram 3500 Dually Crew Cab 6.7 Cummins
2014 Palomino Columbus 340RK 5th wheel
'69 Chevy C10 396BB
alsriv2 is offline   Reply With Quote