View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 12:55 AM   #81
MARTINSR

Re: What did you do with your truck today, Part 3

Got the garage cleaned up, HOLY CRAP that took me about 5 hours today. But that's my New Years resolution, to get back to my five minutes a day plan on my truck. I got so much done on that plan and it all came to a halt when I started walking. Well, I can do both damn it. But just a little more tomorrow to get the bench cleaned up and I am back to working out there.

I don't mean I cleaned it up OCD couldn't work because it wasn't perfect. I couldn't even get to the truck!

I had to disassemble and cut up that shelf/bench that I had under the garage window. It was a beautiful shelf/bench, hated to do it but I don't have the room. I had gotten it from a neighbor for a co-worker of mine but the dude never came and got it! Finally got fed up as it was just a junk collector, wham, done, it's gone.

But tomorrow I will get out there to clear up the bench and be back at it! WHOO HOOOO!

Brian
Attached Images

"Fan of most anything that moves human beings"
MARTINSR is offline   Reply With Quote