View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 12:28 AM   #72
thor

Re: New member from the Black Hills

Quote:
Originally Posted by turp mcspray View Post
Holy crap, has it been that long already?!!! I have made some progress. The chassis is painted, springs and cross members installed, brake and fuel lines installed. I have my receiver hitch and gas tank skid plate painted and ready to install. I need to purchase my crossover steering parts, and have the knuckle machined. I want to get my front axle finished, painted, and installed. Next step is engine, trans, and transfer case. Time to sell some of my NOS stash so I can buy more parts. LOL! I have been extremely busy with my shop. I am currently doing a frame off restoration on a loaded 72 2wd Blazer, and on a 72 super 4x4, shortbox. They keep me thinking about mine, but I just haven't had the time. I have been wanting to post some pics of both, but never seem to make it happen. I will try to post some pics of all three. I can't believe how fast time flies by! Thanks for posting on my project. I WILL post some pics soon.
Cool man. Glad to hear you are still turning wrenches on it. Nice to see others wheeling their blazers too!

thor is offline   Reply With Quote