View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 03:25 PM   #17
Bobby Pootz

Re: Coil Recommendation for a 4/6 drop

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnJ@RideTech View Post
We have a spring that equates out to about a 2in drop that we provide in our StreetGrip kits. They are made out of a premium, cold wound steel here in Indiana and provide a nice combination of ride quality and handling. I recently drove our 72 C10 with the StreetGrip kit on it to Dallas TX and back and the ride quality was better than that of my 2015 Camry (I know, I know..but I have an hour commute back and forth to work every day) I copied a link below for you to check out. All of the components in the kit can be purchased separately. Look over the pieces and give me some feedback if you guys don't mind.
http://www.ridetech.com/store/1973-1...ip-system.html
Feel free to shoot me a DM, Email or call me directly if any of you have any questions!
Thanks for replying John! So if I get this correct, the 2.5" drop spindle and Street Grip Spring at 2" of drop will provide an overall 4.5" drop up front?

I also see that there are two choices in shocks for the front, the HQ and the Street Grip. Which would you recommend for a daily driver?

What shock would you recommend for a 6" rear drop with a C-Notch?

Just checked the website and it's nice to see RideTech also is now doing the front steering components, I'm going to get a set.

Thanks for the help!

Rob
Bobby Pootz is offline   Reply With Quote