View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 09:57 AM   #54
hgs_notes
GEARHEAD

Re: HG's Bigass Farm Truck

A bunch of parts got delivered yesterday, including this...

We finished bolting down all the mounts, installed the exhaust manifolds and the down pipes with the O2 sensors and I got the AC pump mounted.

It's kind of an odd set up because you have to remove the tensioner and the bracket is slotted like an old style bracket to adjust the tension. I emailed ICT billet to make sure I wasn't missing something and they replied that's how it's supposed to work.

I bought a pair of 45* exhaust elbows and it looks like they will work good. The passenger side just needs about a half foot more tubing and some clamps.

The driver side will need the pipes trimmed back but I don't think lining them up will be a problem. They're practically attached already...

I'm going to pick up some EFI gas hose today. Should be able to get the fuel system hooked up and the tank installed today or tomorrow. I need to get a few things for the transmission, like a dust cover for under the torque converter, and connection fittings for the cooler lines. We are going to have to get the radiator support mounted up pretty soon.
hgs_notes is offline   Reply With Quote