View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 02:04 PM   #25
71swb4x4

Re: 1967 C30 dump truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by justcuz View Post
The 75 does not look too bad either. Does it have a bed? I'd be more inclined to work the 75 and restore the 67!
It has a flat bed, and I am looking for a dump. So, the 75 will become a donor to keep other trucks on the road.

Here are some more pictures. It has dual alternators, although only one is hooked up. The one that is not hooked up appears to be a high output, so it will probably go on the 67. I will also put the wheels, brakes, and PS on the 67. The 4-speed in the 75 has a PTO so I may hang on to it for a rainy day. The 75 also has dual flowmasters, so those will either get sold or put on a shelf for a rainy day. The home made bed might get sold, but more likely will get cut up to make other cool stuff.
The doors are VERY solid. The fenders look alright, but I suspect they may have patch panels. I will look them over when I pull them off. That will be a summer project.
Attached Images

Last edited by 71swb4x4; 02-14-2009 at 02:05 PM.
71swb4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote