View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 12:38 AM   #48
nibulus

Re: Pictures of 1967-72 motorhomes

A nice '69 for $7.500 in Idaho. Click.

Quote:
Rare! 1969 Chevy Open Road one ton chassis mount camper with factory patio door and fold down deck. I have never gotten so many thumps up's and people stoping by to check it out especially when at events and we were setting on the fold down deck! MPC even made a plastic model kit of this exact same truck/camper. first two pictures are when i first got it to show it with the deck on it. have owned for 5 years . selling to help funding to buy a piece of property in the mountains.mechanically sound runs very good. 350 with th350 transmission. original paint no dents or rust. Most of the paint on the camper has been stripped to get ready to spray. Skin has a couple areas that need repaired. Fold down deck and sliding back patio door is Factory original. deck is off right now as I was going to rebuild it. It has a slight bow in it. I use this 4 to 6 times a year and it never fails to start. Has a second RV battery in it with a battery isolator so you will never get stranded by leaving a light on in the camper. Tires are good I wouldn't hesitate to drive this across country. Very rare and hard to find in this condition. For more detailed information calls ONLY!!. Steve
Attached Images