View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 10:56 PM   #20
st1

Re: Pics of the long distance project...

Okay, I have the truck. I picked it up from NC and drove it to West Va. Then from West Va to Atlanta. Then from Atlanta to Oceanside, Ca. I have had a blast driving it even though it does not have A/C or a radio (windows down with the flowmasters blasting sound so good!!!!). the only issue I have had so far is when I got some bad gas somewhere in Texas and that thing was spitting and backfiring and I actually had to pull over and let it sit for a few minutes. It does burn oil, I checked it at every fill up and I was putting oil in it almost every other fill up. I will post pictures once I get it cleaned and find a nice background. That 350 with the Eldelbrock Pro Flow EFI manifold throws people for a curve with I pop the hood and people love how it sounds (flowmaster mufflers exit right infront of the rear wheels).

I am happy with the truck but like most of you I have a few things I want to change/upgrade already.

Looking for a good mechanic, suspension man, a paint/body shop in the Oceanside, Ca area.

78 GMC Stepside (http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=243201)
06 Dodge Charger Daytona R/T
05 Suzuki GSX-R 1000
st1 is offline   Reply With Quote