View Single Post
Old 09-22-2016, 10:13 PM   #1
BR3W CITY
meowMEOWmeowMEOW

Picked up an 05 Yukon

I'd been wanting to replace my 2002 Blazer Xtreme for a while now, but living up in WI, I was having a tough time finding something without rust. I was also super picky; I wanted it in the 02-06 range, and I really preferred to have leather and a sunroof. I was open to pickups and SUV's, but didn't need an XL or a Suburban.

After far too long of looking, I found an older gentleman selling one. It fit all the right "marks" I want in a seller. Older guy in a nice neighborhood, huuuge stack of maintenance records including all current maintenance, owner since 30k miles, and only ever hauled a 16ft aluminum fishing boat.

Soooo, I finally picked up a 2005 GMC Yukon, SLT Autoride!
5.3, button 4x4, Hydroboost, Leather, Power heated Everything, Bose, Rear seat entertainement, 3rd row, moonroof. Autoride with recently replaced compressor and serviced system. As far as I know, its got essentially every option sans the Denali package, and I think I prefer it without the sideskirts etc (and weren't some AWD? I didn't want that).

Enough words, how about some Video?

No time for video? Then pics it is.

MY BUILD THE H8RDCPTR //\\ MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL REV J HD
BR3W CITY is offline   Reply With Quote