View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 01:23 AM   #50
ABLAZN
Oh..never mind....

Re: You Chose a Blazer/Jimmy - WHY?

When I bought my Blazer the first time, I wanted something to take 4 wheeling with my buddies. They had pick ups, but I liked the utility factor of the Blazer for some reason, even as a single guy at the time. I did everything with it, mud snow, pulling the ski boat and just getting me back and forth to school. It never left me stranded, and of course driving topless was an added bonus. So you could say I had a lot of great memories in it. Fast forward 22 years when me and the wife were looking into getting something to drive to classic car events, we considered a lot of different vehicles. We decided to go with a Blazer because the whole family could fit into it, and the convertible part really sold the wife on the deal. As most of you know, I unknowingly bought back my old Blazer 22 years later after selling it. So I guess you could say that my love for the Blazer has come full circle. The things that I loved as a young man about it, are the same things that I love about it now. The difference is that I get to share it with my family now which makes it more special this time around.
Turbo 350
NP-205
454 BB (for now)
MORE TO COME !!!!!! Now going to 2WD!!!!!

Sold.

I got it back after 22 years and did not even know it !!!
THE STORY HERE

Project Low Down Dirty Rat
ABLAZN is offline   Reply With Quote