View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 09:34 AM   #26
fredico

Re: "BIG" truck forum C/40, C/50, C/60 and the like...

There is a real interest in medium duty trucks. Our site is fantastic for everything you even thought you might want to know about one ton and under Chevy and GMC trucks. Since starting work on a '71 K5 Blazer and a '72 C30 Longhorn, I would be lost w/o referencing several threads here at our site.

But when it comes to info, both tech and general, for medium size trucks up through the early 70's, I must go to Stovebolt.com. It would be great to be able to access our site for like information. Once folks realize that the site addresses medium duty trucks, and it will take time for word of mouth recognition, i would think that the the medium duty truck forum would grow exponentially. Realize now that i am also partial to medium duty trucks. i have two chevy 2 ton trucks, one a dump bed (6100) and one a stake bed (6500). Not to forget C.O.E.'s. For when i find a 1954 COE for a 5th wheel setup, truck life as i know it will be complete. BTW an earlier COE body on a pickup frame makes for one styl'n pickup truck.
fredico is offline   Reply With Quote