View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 04:31 AM   #9
70c10-08

Re: Post your "one that got away"

Well I have 2 that have eluded me the first one was for sale at a salvage yard about an hour west of me it was an all original red 67 small window long bed k/10 with a 327 and a 4 speed manual needed minimal work to her I passed it up tho for a 1970 C/10 which I thought was gonna be a better truck and so far the doors, front fenders, frame, and some misc. parts here and there are all that will be on the truck that were on it when she left Janesville, Wisconsin in December 1969 kinda wish I would've bought the 67 oh well.

The second one was a 1972 Cheyenne Super long bed that was owned by a local elderly man who bought it new and ran a tire shop still changing tires on some Kodiak C6500's at the age of 92 by himself and it was ochre and white with a 350/th350 combo with a/c and a Royal camper topper I believe and was for sale at his estate auction I believe I went up to $33 or 3400 I backed out on buying it as I couldn't go any higher and it was kind of a fixture of the main street of my town for years saw it a week later with the topper removed and somebody was loading her up with bricks and that's the last I saw of it.
70c10-08 is offline   Reply With Quote