View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 10:04 AM   #86
cruizin01

Re: '78 K20 to C10. Almost 20 years in the making.

couple small updates.

I got my replacement carpet and lower door panel cards yesterday. They are finally the correct color. So now everything should match pretty well.

I got all my SEM interior prep and paint items from Route 66 autocolor.

I started sound deadening the floor since my doors are done. I'll post pictures when that's finished.

I received my amp and controller the other day. The controller is almost a perfect fit for what Im trying to do. I ordered a piece of ABS to make a plate to mount it and cover the holes.

The amp is super small so I may try to mount it right behind the controller. There appears to be plenty of room. I just need to make some sort of bracket.

I painted the arms previously but didn't paint the actual blades. It looked out of place so I painted the blades after I made sure I could find some rubber inserts that fit correctly. Looks better.

I ordered a super cool keychain from @keychainguy in Canada. It finally showed up yesterday after a couple weeks. I may consider trying to paint it. Not sure how touch up paint would look on it....

Ive got loads of things to do on the interior. Paint and assembly. Hoping all that comes together pretty easy and soon.