View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 08:09 PM   #81
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2009
Location: No longer here
Posts: 6,255
Re: 4L80E & TH400 Tech.

You will need a basic Seal Kit or Buy individual seals from GM.

For example....If you pull the Pump out to replace the Input Shaft, You will need the Pump to Case paper gasket & all 4 Sealing Rings on the Shaft itself.

If I were you....I would do the SpiroLock Intermediate Snap Ring & Billet Forward Hub now so you don't have to pull the Valve Body, O/D Housing Bolt, O/D Housing, Forward & Direct Drums to install the Snap Ring & Forward Hub.
These 2 items only add $200 to the build.

Then you just have to pull the Pump, & O/D Carrier/Overrun Housing to replace the Input Shaft later on (Don't even have to remove the Pan)
clinebarger is offline   Reply With Quote