View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 10:05 AM   #100
coveboy

Re: 1981 K20 Project - The Blue Ox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smniekamp View Post
Thanks man! I used Rustoleum primer and paint out of a spray can from Lowes, it turned out better than I expected. I made sure that I cleaned and sanded the surface pretty well before spraying. Lots of thin coats...lol.

I don't think I lost much clearance with the flatbed. The bed I bought was built on top of two pieces of channel tubing, so it sits a little higher than if it was just on the frame of the truck. Do you have a thread going of your truck? I'd love to see it!
Not bad for rattle can, that's for sure.

And dope, the bed on my truck is pretty rough. Bedsides are badly dented, and there are quite a few rust holes in the floor, so after I get through all my mechanical work I'm going to address the body and likely tear it off. I like how that flatbed looks on yours and is so functional.

I haven't done anything to my chevy since I picked her up besides clean it, but here's my thread. I have a radiator, new brakes, lift components, and a few other misc parts all on order so hopefully will have some updates in the next month!
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...28#post8207828
coveboy is offline   Reply With Quote