View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 01:51 PM   #25
GMCJOE

Re: 67-72 Chevy Rear Speaker Enclosure Brackets with KICKER 6X9's

Black would be pretty popular I would think, especially since it matches your speaker enclosure, for those that would want a style with speakers. Otherwise, I think it would just depend on what the customer wants to match or what would go with there interior. For me, I am going to start accenting my interior with black since I think it would go well with the silver it is painted. So, I believe you could offer black as your basic color (maybe a few other basic colors) and others colors be custom ordered.

Adding something that would deaden sound sounds like a pretty sweet idea to add a long with it. You have me very interested here, and glad the snap idea is a hit. IMO, I had fighting with Velcro and it would wear out and not be able to get it place right in the truck. Functionality and a clean look is key for me, as I am sure it will be for others.

If you all get something together, and install it. Send me some pic's of it. Very interested in seeing something new on the market like this. Like I said before, I am looking to mate it up with your speaker enclosure brackets. Price me a package deal, and I will see what I can do. Unfortunately, I don't think I would be able to be your test guy because of me being currently deployed. Not sure exactly on my return date, though no later than about mid February, but some of us will be coming home earlier. Fingers crossed for that...lol Looking forward to seeing another quality product from you guy. Glad I could aid in some idea's.

1969 GMC SWB-350 SBC 700R4
2013 Ram 2500 CC Laramie Longhorn Edition-6.7 PPEI EFI Live CSP5 5” ProFlo Exhaust