View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 09:52 PM   #133
slick65

Re: Post pics. Lets see how many 60-66 4x4 are out there.

oh ok got ya! still definatly new to this stuff! but yeh i see everyone more into the lowered stuff which is cool to, i got lowered stuff also, but this was my first car so i have a soft spot for it. bought it when i was 15. umm alittle about it, it isnt a napco 4wheel truck. has a early 70's blazer front end. the frame and orignal 12 bolt rear are still under the truck. the front is a dana 44. i have a 350 bored .30 over with all the polished goodies. ( wish i did it different ) but i did the motor and trans about 5 years ago. still doesnt even have 5 thousand on it. it has a built turbo 350 trans with the np 203 transfercase. i got a part time kit for it im gonna throw in here soon. 4:10 gears front and rear. 35. 12.50 .15 bfg all terrains. it had a bit of rust when i got it, replaced the front fenders and grill support, the floor is getting patched piece by piece. replaced lf rocker. it had those ugly side tanks on it on both sides i shaved the doors back off and got rid of the reverse lights. also the tail gate chains are shaved. thats preety much where it sits. want to do either hugger orange with the white stripe inbetween the trim, or red with the white stripe. not sure yet. the inside still has that orignal greenish color.
slick65 is offline   Reply With Quote