View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 11:02 AM   #41
96blazr

Re: Interesting conversations...

I'm sitting at a left turn stop light, when a guy rolls up to my right side in a minivan with 2 peckerheads in car seats in the back and says "Man, nice truck, wanna sell it"? I turn, see the little yard apes, the minivan and say "Not to you".
The look on his face was priceless. I said "No way would I ever sell you my truck". "First, you have a 2-car garage with one side filled to the top with S**t and the other one is for your wife's car, you would let my beauty outside and your wife would kill you for spending $30k and you need all the money you got for their education, but hey thanks for asking and have a nice day". Light turned and I left.

Another one: I'm in the drive way doing "Detail Duty" on Pair-A-Dice when a late model (2000's) pickup pulls, guy (dude1) on passenger side, lady (bit*h) in the middle and guy (dude2) driving. "Hey, that's a beautiful truck"!,
"Thanks" I reply.
"Wanna sell it"? Okay, I'm hot, tired and not in the mood, so I decide to have a little fun. "I don't know, everything has a price, let's talk". Dude1: "I'm looking for a truck for my 16 year old son's birthday, if you were to sell it, how much ya want for it"?
I said "You wanna buy this truck for a 16 year old"? I said "okay, I'll give you the one day only, special birthday price of $30k".
(Bit*h)"WHAT!! 30 Grand"!? "For that? What's it made of GOLD"!?
"No, it's made of my Blood, my Sweat, my Tears and my Money and if you think I'm gonna sell it to you to give to some 16 year old douchflute, you'd better think again, have a nice day" Turned walked back.
Of course I was being cussed at and the guy tore outta there.
Too damn funny.

Remember, no matter where you go,
There you are.

Gary
96blazr is offline   Reply With Quote