View Single Post
Old 09-11-2015, 06:30 PM   #15
dsraven

Re: Complete Chassis/Frame Replacement 55-59 Chevy Pickup

ok,I have seen the Canadian Hotrods shop and frame first hand before any powder coating etc. I would buy the Canadian Hotrod's frame today, (if I won the lottery), if for no other reason than the hassle of importing etc. the Canadian frame is a full roller with complete engineered corvette underpinnings with GM parts,front and rear and is totally ready to bolt your body onto. every mount etc is in exactly the right spot and it looks AWESOME, is already powder coated etc, and the brake lines etc are already in the frame. there is a very beefy x member behind the trans to make things nice and stiff and it has the cutouts for the exhaust to be directed through. I have seen the whole process from beginning to end and they make a high quality frame. check them out for sure if you are Canadian or not. these guys have done their homework. the power steering system has been run up and tested, bolts are coated for corrosion and friction elimination, they use quality parts and stuff fits. the list goes on. for sure check them out before pulling the trigger on a new frame.
dsraven is offline   Reply With Quote