View Single Post
Old 01-14-2007, 01:50 AM   #10
texanidiot25
Eat My Rust

Re: 1969 Chevy CST/10 comes home [Lont-term project "OrangeCrush"]

Yeh, it shows my interior has some hope, lol. Its ragged out, the door pannels messed up, their not painted on the inside (where yours is red, mine was done black) seats torn on one side, with the foam gone. the dash pad cracked and half gone, steering wheel cracked.

I like how your doors are. Im going to take out the panels, repray them black, or what ever my choice of seats is, and then find some paint and redo the doors on the inside. Im sure I can find a similar orange just for the inside. Since the seats are so worn, we (if I say 'we', im refering to me and my dad. This is a father/son project pretty much) are going to get some late model seats. Maybe some cadillac bench seats, my dad is a Cadillac tech at a dealership, so he can get his hands on some cadi seats. The benches out of the last gen DeVilles with the arm rest that goes down, making it a comfy 2 seater. You know what I mean.

Your truck is sweet, the most inspiration is the interior. Mine is rough.

Its got an after market amp that powers up the radio for 5 seconds, then fades out. Haha, it has a short I assume, but some electrical systems work still.

texanidiot25 is offline   Reply With Quote