View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 12:43 PM   #28
C20-67_N_MO
Champagne Taste on Beer Budget

Re: street outlawz

Quote:
Originally Posted by weircc View Post
Anyone know how that guy died
Discovery Channel has not released any information as of yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by okyankee View Post
our ups guy stops by chucks shop also. he was told the guys wife said she was leaving him. he said he would kill himself if she did. she did, he did. but that is word of mouth and that is what I heard. someone might know if that is true or not.
But I agree it may be related to racing.

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/st.../bios/flip.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by gofastnut View Post
I love watching wild street cars, but not the loudmouths that go with them. I used to street race a fair amount. I just went to have fun. The older couple that lived at the "starting line" of our "track" used to sit out and watch us run! Then we got some loudmouth guys with some so-so fast cars....that was the beginning of the end. the ricers showed up, trashed the place, so the old couple started calling the cops.
Now no one goes there....
I'm a 20 years older, and a tiny bit wiser. I'll just go to the track now.
Reality TV is just that, SOMEONE'S reality. Seems not to be anybody's reality that we know.
Totally agree with you 100%

Most of us have done things in our youth looking back thinking...wow I'm still alive after all that crazy stuff I used to do?

The show itself is an enigma to me. While it trys to be entertaining I have to agree with most here that Street Outlaws will produce more "wannabe" racers across the country.