View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 11:54 PM   #57
bloertcher

Re: Parting 90' LD 2500 4x4

You certainly wasted no time claiming the payment.
I have sold parts on the internet for 5 years now.It's always been a rule of thumb for me,if you post it,be ready to sell it.If you don't have time to pull parts,don't list it for sale,and certainly don't accept payment for it if you can't ship it for 3 weeks!When I paid you,there was nothing said about an indefinate period before you could ship.Maybe you have been fortunate and every other customer you have doesn't mind to wait a month for parts.It was an oil filter adapter,an ESSENTIAL part to run.Yes,I went to the local Chevrolet dealership and bought a new one,because I could not wait any longer on you to send it.Maybe $30 is a drop in the bucket to you,to me it's an hour and a half of labor,and I thought being as you said nothing at the time of payment about it being a while before you could remove 2 bolts and drop it in a box,it would be somwhat prompt.

I'm now saying your not a dishonest seller,your just not a dependable one.Good luck in your future dealings,hopefully you have extremely patient customers from now on.As previously mentioned,you won't be bothered with me again,I now have $80 in 2 parts that I only needed 1 of,and bought new for $50 at GM.