Thread: PA suburban parts
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 10:28 PM   #10
rs74

Re: suburban parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by crewcabshorty View Post
I checked at my work today, If you can use a business address , that will save you a lot of cash !
Yeah I have a couple of different business I can use. I was just waiting to see what you had to say before making the call to get a shipping quote. I am thinking if it is all put in a gaylord except the dash then probably looking at 200-250 lbs max. Might be a bit overboard on the weight but would rather get quoted a bit high than not enough. I will call tomorrow. The only thing I think is that the box will have to strapped to the pallete somehow. I think. Would it be shipping from greenville pa 16125? I don't think I will need the exact address for a quote just zip code.

Also as far as door panels I would only be able to use the passenger side since this would be for my regular cab short bed. Oh, what about the pillar trim pieces and above the front doors and winshield? Do you have those? Kick panels?

1987 R10 shortie
rs74 is offline   Reply With Quote