View Single Post
Old 06-15-2004, 04:55 PM   #57
bartyko

Hi All,
I'm new here. I also have been ripped off by this waste of human skin. He is nothing but a common thief, liar and con man. The junk he sells is garbage. I have no idea how he could have obtained the ebay rating he has. I had been chasing him for quite a while to ship the rest of the parts I ordered and paid for. He would not reply to emails. So I started phoning him. His partner in crime, Lisa, is no better. I can't understand why any woman would stay with a sack of sh** like this and work with him in ripping people off. They both lied about everything. I finally called him the other day and told him to stop lying and to tell me when he was going to ship my order. He got mad, told me he wasn't shipping it and hung up the phone. I emailed him and told him the money I lost would not break me, but I would make every effort to inform everyone I could about him and his business practises. He emailed me back - and get this - he said he was going to report me to my internet provider that I am harrassing him and get me banned from ebay, and that if I phone him again, he would have my phone cut off. I almost started cryng from laughing so much. What goes on in this tiny worthless mind?

Any way, this guy (and guys like him) have to be stopped. Tell everyone you meet about this roach. Ebay and paypal should ban him from their sites. I'm not sure how to do this, so maybe some of you more experienced members can carry the ball further. Sorry to carry on, but I just had to say this. Thanks for your time. BTW, this guy certainly does not represent the good Texas or US people. You people are great!
Barry in Canada
bartyko is offline   Reply With Quote