Thread: This website
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2020, 08:39 AM   #14
special-K
Special Order

Re: This website

I have posted pictures that are upright, taken with a camera, in my folders and have it land sideways here. I don't know what causes it but I never thought to blame this website.

I can post 5 pictures per post, no problem... ever. It's a simple matter of uploading one at a time. It takes about a minute. I figure there are 60 of those every hour, which will always seem quick to me. I still see it as very easy compared to the effort it takes to do other necessities.

You pay extra to use this site to sell for profit, right? I figure if you aren't getting enough back out of that it's time to do a cost effective evaluation. If this site seems low-budget on how it functions, maybe that's because there aren't ads between every stinkin' post. I have been on forums where you can only view post or view pictures as a subscribed member. Here anyione can post pictures and non-subscribers can see your items for sale and buy them. I don't see those other sites having any better functions than here. On Craigslist I have to post one image, publish, then go back to edit in the next picture. Repeat process until I have all pictures posted. Here, you post 5 in the first post, then post sets of 5 in as many posts as needed until they are all up.

I will always be amazed at how spoiled computers have made us. I like to keep my own way of seeing and feeling in check by looking back and the old ways to find my happiness. Problem is, it doesn't work all that well. I think I'd rather go back to the inconvenience and a happier society that was thankful for what it had

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote