View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 01:26 AM   #1
1972cheyennesuper10

Thumbs down Brothers Truck Parts

I ordered some parts for my wood bed conversion on my Cheyenne Super. They had a deal going on for 15% off your Total if you spend over $299. Well buying the wood bed kit, two heat guards, and the set of rubber pads put me at $475. I put in this order Sunday night so it could get here for a Xmas kit. Well yesterday (Thursday) I get an email saying they got my order, 4 days later they get my order it took that long! Well I start to read the email and see that it says that the total is $575. A whole $100 more. It was too late to call the store; it was pass 6pm so I called Friday morning. Speaking to this man, saying that they did not want to give the deal of 15% because that the wood bet kits are already cheap enough. On their web site it showed the price of $379, when I added it to my basket it brought down the total to $322. So back to where the guy was saying that it’s cheap enough, I just stopped him and said "you were trying to sneak another $100 on my Bill?" He never answered back. I just kept cool and said please cancel my order; I’ll take my money to another store. I could not believe this. If I would not have seen that email they would have charged my card $575. To be honest I would have paid that difference if the man would have said it the right way but sneak another $100 like that really pissed me off. Sorry just wanted to get this off my chest, Rant over. Oh and now No Xmas gift!
700R4

Last edited by N2TRUX; 10-21-2013 at 09:38 AM.
1972cheyennesuper10 is offline   Reply With Quote