View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 12:46 AM   #21
Rokcrln

Re: $550.00 Raised Crossmember Special!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyrikz View Post
Uhhh, kev, did you miss this part? "We have a few more tests to perform to make sure all is good and ready."

Im sure its being tested.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka View Post
I think he missed this part too..

No I saw both of those,what confused me was a company Advertising new suspension parts before they have any possible kinks worked out. I under stand wanting to gauge the market before wanting to put out the money and time to build all the raised members but it just seams back wards to me. I have been around customs and Hot Rods my entire life and have seen this bite company's in the A$$ allot. I hope this does not happen here.

This DropMember and raised member is no different than what happened with the MII front ends when they first came out. We used to cut out factory cross members and use them in our rods (told you I've been around awhile) then the first "New cross member" was offered, then they started popping up everywhere you looked. The guys that did their home work and testing and then started selling them are Still out their and the other guys are who knows were now. My main concern is safety we are talking about suspension, steering and brakes lets just make sure it is 100% right before they start being sold.

Kevin
LFD Inc.

Kevin
LFD Inc.
Rokcrln is offline   Reply With Quote