View Single Post
Old 06-08-2019, 01:56 PM   #933
dieseldawg142

Re: '64 chevy 2wd to 4wd

well this has been a slow build...problem after problem.
after waiting a couple months, some of the interior parts i ordered from fleabay never showed up, ebay says it was a scammer seller...so i'm making my own junk instead.
Name:  IMG_5014 (3).jpg
Views: 736
Size:  43.0 KB

then i tried to find some 1970's era "harvest gold" paint for the appliances...good luck with that...only found 1 place and they don't ship paint over the border....so i mixed up 3 or 4 colors to try make my own...
also painted the plastic to look like wood
Name:  IMG_5011.jpg
Views: 759
Size:  46.1 KBName:  IMG_5010.jpg
Views: 780
Size:  44.3 KB

and the tiny bit of decal paper i had is waaaay old. after 10 yrs or so it just does not want to work or stay together, plus i don't have pieces big enuff to do the stripes on the ext or the walls on the int.....waiting for some more to show up. did get a grey water tank in though
Name:  IMG_5015.jpg
Views: 781
Size:  52.4 KB

and my rottie puppy has developed a taste for styrene... (actually developed a taste for anything she can fit in her mouth...lol)
spent hrs making louvers for the front window shade....then Roxie got it...i was able to salvage some of the louvers, but nothing else, so i made another one and made it smaller due to not having all the louvers.
if you look close, there is still teeth marks in some louvers i need to fix...
Name:  IMG_5013.jpg
Views: 703
Size:  26.0 KB
dieseldawg142 is offline   Reply With Quote