View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 06:29 PM   #38
wayfastwhitey
right below above average joe

Re: How about some pics of 07+ Trucks/Burbs/Tahoes

here's my cousin's 08 tx lt. he sold his factory 20s and got the moto metals and had 400 bucks left over after purchase with the money from the factory wheels. had 12 miles on it the day he bought it. now it has 123000 and is in the shop getting its third trans put in since it lost second gear yesterday. currently has a superchip, k&n filter and a flowmaster 44. we're currently looking around to see what decent mods we can do to the 5.3. cant go with a cam with any more lift than .590 because of the actife fuel management... too bad... any ideas for a decent price upgrade besides nitrous? first trans went out at 36000 and power steering pump at 100000, both rear wheel cylinders at 90000, rear yoke seal at 118000 and headlighs burnt out, one i think at 70000 and the other at something like 110000. all those miles accumulated in just 2 years.
Attached Images

i flush the of weakness with mushroom clouds at hand

'95 short bed x cab c1500...
just another old truck someone else beat up, abused, hacked and didnt respect... my turn to turn it into a beat up old truck into a beat up and reliable pleasure to drive...

them- "when you gonna put an exhaust on that thing?"

me- "what do you mean? The exhaust comes all the way to the bumber and sounds great!"

them- "straight pipes isnt an exhaust man..."

me- "meh... who needs a fancy muffler when you've got straight pipes? its got a cat, doesnt resonate, and I like how it sounds, and to be perfectly honest, it makes me behave myself when I'm out and about!"

^^^ favorite conversation about my truck to date
wayfastwhitey is offline   Reply With Quote