View Single Post
Old 11-25-2017, 02:04 PM   #1171
Already Gone
70+ ( Old Skool Club )

Re: Do you have a 1972 Plaid Pickup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Already Gone View Post
Go to Page 6 and post #150 in this thread. Pictured is my Highlander truck with the Avocado Plaid seat, Judging bt the picture of your floor yoiur truck was probably amedium green,like mine, from the factory. Now with that being said there were a bunch of different two tones offered on the truck. I believe because yiu said the truck has A/C and tilt it probably had the YG8 Promo Package which if you go to post # 38 in this thread it breaks down the various ooptions in the Promo Packages. I find it strange that there is no spid on the inside of the glove box door seeing it seems to be the original medium green so its probably original to your truck.
When you talk with your Dad maybe he can remember what he did with the original seat. I'm thinking yoiur truck was probably assembled at the Fremont California Plant and they for the most part always put the build sheet in the springs on the bottom of the seat. If you can find the seat I bet the build sheet is still attached to it.

Members I have personally met: MusicMan70 - HeavyD - ChewyChevy67 - StingRay -71SWB4x4 - 67 Burb - DeadheadNM - too much stuff - bc65 - das601

" Circumsatances Do Not Change Responsibility "

" The Sky is not the Limit, Your Mind is." Marilyn Monroe ..

RIP Charlie Watts 1941 - 2021
Already Gone is offline   Reply With Quote