View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 08:12 PM   #20
ChevyTech

Re: Brake light on. Codes?

You’re welcome!

Starting a new thread is almost always better then hijacking or tacking onto another thread. Some threads get to be several pages long when working with just one problem vehicle. I have notice if a thread gets long people will skim it, instead of reading it, and miss important information.

If I was in the middle of a discussion with 72gmcshorty, with fast interaction, I would have ignored your question or asked you to start a new thread. It seemed like the discussion with 72gmcshorty was concluding so I thought it would be ok if I answered your question.

Short concise threads that work to a conclusion with and explanation of what problem was found are the most helpful for other people doing a search on a specific topic.

Several people have thanked me in private messages because they have found the answers to their questions doing a search, and have fixed their vehicle without have to post a question on the board and wait for replies.
ChevyTech is offline   Reply With Quote