View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 08:35 PM   #169
cableguy0

Re: 700R4 build thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinebarger View Post
You will need at least need a new stock Sun Shell, Amazon.com: ACDelco 24228345 GM Original Equipment Automatic Transmission Reaction Sun Gear Shell: Automotive

Just got done Beta testing the new Alto Hi-Energy Graphite (HEG) Frictions with great success! I have been meaning to update this thread regarding this but forgot.

There is an outfit on Ebay selling complete (I Mean Complete!) rebuild kits with all HEG frictions, Includes a 3-4 "Powerpak" (Able to run 9 3-4's), All bushings, Thrust washers, Red Eagle band, Filter, Seals, & Steels for $173 shipped! http://www.ebay.com/itm/TH700R4-Rebu...3D360673914328

I have bought over 20 of this exact kit from them, 100% happy with the kit. Running a 4L60E version in my Camaro.
Its about time. I never understood selling something as a "KIT" that wasn't near completed and still needed 2 or 3 other "kits" to complete the first one. Its a huge hole in the transmission parts market that someone should fill for every unit.
Owner of North Point Car Care in Dundalk Md. We specialize in custom exhaust on both modern and classic vehicles. We are a full service auto shop from classics to modern vehicles. Feel free to contact me with questions. I will give a 10% discount to any board member.
cableguy0 is offline   Reply With Quote