View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 02:00 AM   #1
jakeblues652

1967 c-10 4x4 build

so, i bought this truck on the cheap with plans to have it looking like new, (or pretty d*mn nice at least) by junior year. i'm hoping this truck can be my senior project, but being a freshman, i need to talk that over with the school district. but i have plans for this truck, and i figured why not document it step by step, like you guys do on here? so i started out by making a video a week or so ago. here it is :

i have hopes on getting this truck as solid and shiney as a truck that rolled out of the factory yesterday. so tomorrow ill post the pictures of the stuff i did yesterday, because my image host is a PITA and i have school tomorrow(technically today). so thats a good start for now. hopefully i can get a trip to the junkyard sometime this week to get another c-10 emblem for the pass side, the chevrolet for the hood, and maybe a body panel or two depending on how they look.

im going to try to make most of this build in video format, so it can be followed on youtube too. we'll see how it works out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan in Pasadena View Post
Did you figure out how to fix it?...I mean with other than a BFH?!

want to see some slow progress on my truck? http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=436560 <-click there

Last edited by jakeblues652; 12-20-2010 at 02:01 AM.
jakeblues652 is offline   Reply With Quote