View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 03:16 PM   #11
Rabid Anti-Dentite

Re: Blazed and Confused: 55 Series 1 on 02 Blazer Frame

Thanks for all the info, I will post some pics soon, had some ER issues come up with the family, so the truck had to be put on hold for the past few days, but I should be on it today.

I really like the 56 F100 that Foose had done, and to me, the changes with the bed make it look really nice, it just flows.

For the plasma cutter, i bought a cheap one with a bunch of extra tips, if it ends up not working well, I will just unload it.

I am going to get the cab forward put on then work on either lengthening the chassis a few inches and/or shortening the bed. The last AD I built, I dint like the way the bed looked, I don't like the spare tire mount and the divot in the fender, so that is all going away. I got a new fender off craigslist.

I bought the old truck because I do like the way it looks, but just like most everyone else, there are changes we make to personalize the truck to our liking. I respect everyone's opinion on here, and hopefully I can keep making progress on the truck and keep posting on the forum along the way.

Thanks everyone.
Rabid Anti-Dentite is offline   Reply With Quote