View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 12:57 AM   #974
Steeveedee
Who Changed This?

Re: the 67-72 artistic shots thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
He's got a few miles under his belt driving now and he's very responsible so I told him its ok to have a buddy or two with him in my vehicles now when he's driving. We should be good on having someone there to snap a pic haha! Plus my truck is over insured, so I think I'm good ... Knock wood.

Now his brother is a different story. He rolled his own truck, put my Astro van in a very deep ditch, and munched the front bumper on this GMC when I first got it.
You can tell him that "Steeveedee" on the internet told you not to let him drive a vehicle again until he pays for it and the insurance. My eldest son ended up riding a bike to work for 2 years, after the insurance company cancelled insurance on him after 7 accidents (3 that they knew about) and 2 serious speeding tickets (95+ in a 65) in 2 years. That was many years ago. He's now a responsible Staff Sergeant in the USAF. All grown up, and stuff. One proud dad, now...though I will say that I was always proud of him. It's just better, now.

'70 Chevy 3/4T Longhorn CST 402/400/3.56 Custom Camper

Simi Valley, CA
Steeveedee is online now   Reply With Quote