View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 07:34 PM   #1
t76turbo

Porterbuilt sway bar end link lengths????

I purchased a Porterbuilt sway bar (made by Addco) from a vendor a while ago. It was supposed to be set up for use with the Porterbuilt lower control arms with bags which I have. Apparently the end links are shorter for use with their control arms versus factory.

I have had it sitting in the parts pile for a while and after just being able to get all my suspension in and motor in and troubleshooting complete, I went to install the sway bar and realize the end links put the sway bar all up into the tie rod ends. I found a thread where another member got the same thing and was told his kit was most likely for a coil over setup and he was sent the correct end links by Porterbuilt which were much shorter.

I have called 3 times and emailed once and didn't hear back from Porterbuilt. Maybe they are at a show or something.

So I wanted to see if anyone out there has this sway bar for their control arms and bags and if so, could you give me any measurements on the end link lengths???? The setup I have now puts the attachment points at approx. 7.5 inches apart. I bet I can find something local to go ahead and get this installed if I don't hear from Porterbuilt in the meantime.